The Reichert 7 features an all-new, one-touch, triple measurement mode that delivers three measurements with a single press. This new feature saves time, increases accuracy, and ensures the highest level of comfort for your patients.
The all-new touch screen interface features an easy-to-use icon-based operating system enabling even inexperienced users to make measurements in seconds. The full color display guides the operator through the measurement process showing everything from the alignement of the eye, to the display of the readings. Set up menus and instrument options are also easily accessible and simple to navigate.
Operation of the Reichert 7 is extremely quick. Patients simply lean against the forehead rest while the operator touches an icon on the screen to activate the fully automated alignment and IOP measurement process. The measurement is taken with speed and simplicity unlike any other NCT, without sacrificing accuracy.
- Easy-to-use, touch screen interface
- Patients simply lean against the forehead rest
- Alignment is completely automated
- One-touch, triple measurement mode
- Internal printer simplifies record keeping
- Clearly displays all measurement data
- Electronic data transfer via USB port
- Optional chinrest