The Perfect Balance.
No compromise between efficacy and low toxicity.
Active Ingredient: 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
With a 1 minute broad-spectrum contact time, OPTIM 1 is one of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants. It is listed as a category IV, the EPA’s lowest toxicity category. OPTIM 1 provides the confidence that you are compliant and mindful of patients, staff, equipment and the environment without compromise: the perfect balance.
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. This product can therefore be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces, and non-invasive medical devices.
Effective one-step cleaner
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting.1
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen.
- 1⁄2 as many wipes as the leading competitor are needed to keep your surface wet long enough to achieve disinfection.2
Fast Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- Patented technology to deliver faster disinfection results.
- 1-minute contact time ensures compliance, saving you time and money.2
- 30-second fungicidal and virucidal contact time.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials3
Demonstrated virucidal efficacy extends to new and emerging pathogens.
- 30-second virucidal contact time applies to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS CoV). Read article here.\
Designed with the user in mind
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- In the lowest EPA toxicity category, category IV.
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.