The Grand Seiko WR-5100k is a Binocular Autorefractor that utilizes a unique, open-view measurement platform that eliminates instrument induced myopia, the natural open view makes it ideal for pediatrics.
- Natural measurement of Open View Window.
- Measure without patient awareness.
- Easily align and position through Open View Window
- Choose your visual target with no constraints
- Natural distant and near point measurements
- Reduces Instrumental Myopia
- Measure for accommodation power (PD and NPD)
- Measure patients with glasses, contacts, or IOL
- Near Point Card attachment for objective Near Vision measurements
- Focus Guiding System uses arrows that help in automatically focusing on subject
- Auto Start option measures automatically without pressing a switch
- Manual measurement override option
- Prints results automatically
- Wide range (S +-22D; C+-10D)
- Minimum pupil diameter 2.3mm
- Video output and RS232C interface capable