- Dual Hartmann-Shack aberrometers
- Wavefront autorefraction
- Fully functional digital phoropter
- Algorithm calculates subjective bracketing
- Continuous loop visual system response
- Binocular open view platform
- Auto focus, auto tracking
- Comfortable patient friendly design
- Most effective likely in pre-test
- Full connectivity and data transfer
- Distance and near vision measurement
Institution: Complutense University of Madrid
Abstract Purpose: The aim of this study was to evaluate the repeatability of a new system of binocular refraction, mainly based on ocular aberrometry, (BROA) and to compare its efficacy with the traditional subjective refraction (SR) as Gold Standard.Download
PERFECT VISUAL ACUITY IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
The average refraction with a manual phoropeter lasts 8-10 minutes; with Eye Refract, that gets cut down to less than 2 minutes, giving you more time to spend interacting with your patient, and less time stressing your back and shoulder leaning over a manual phoropter.
MORE ACCURATE PRESCRIPTIONS
In a traditional refraction, bias might be induced by the patient’s uncertainty, with Eye Refract, the instrument determines the correct prescription for the patient naturally via their ocular response, eliminating guesswork and providing better results.
A BETTER PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Eye Refract is natural and intuitive to use, due to more accurate results and a shorter examination, your patients will be happier with their experience.
FULLY AUTOMATIC 3D ALIGNMENT, TRACKING, AND FOCUSING
The Eye Refract is completely automated, requiring very little input from the operator. After the measurement process begins, the unit will align, track, focus, and automatically take measurements with high accuracy, reliability, and speed.