Features and Benefits
- Consistent, accurate results regardless of operator
- Dual Hartmann-Shack aberrometers
- Wavefront autorefraction
- Fully functional digital phoropter
- Dynamic algorithm that calculates subjective bracketing
- Continuous loop visual system response
- Binocular open view platform
- Auto focus, auto tracking
- Comfortable patient friendly design
- Full connectivity and data transfer
- Distance and near vision measurement
Institution: Complutense University of Madrid
Abstract Purpose: The aim of this study was to evaluate the repeatability of a new system of binocular refraction, mainly based on ocular aberrometry, (BROA) and to compare its efficacy with the traditional subjective refraction (SR) as Gold Standard.Download
PERFECT VISUAL ACUITY IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES
The average refraction with a manual phoropeter lasts 8-10 minutes; with Eye Refract, that gets cut down to less than 4minutes, giving you more time to spend interacting with your patient, and less time stressing your back and shoulder leaning over a manual phoropter.
VALID AND REPRODUCIBLE RESULTS
Results first published in the ARVO Journal (August 2018) demonstrated Eye Refract strongly correlates with traditional refraction, showing no statistical differences between the two methodologies. Finally, Eye Refract delivered results faster as compared to conventional subjective refraction.
A BETTER PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Eye Refract is natural and intuitive to use, due to more accurate results and a shorter examination, your patients will be happier with their experience.
FULLY AUTOMATIC 3D ALIGNMENT, TRACKING, AND FOCUSING
The Eye Refract is completely automated, requiring very little input from the operator. After the measurement process begins, the unit will align, track, focus, and automatically take measurements with high accuracy, reliability, and speed.