Luneau Technology USA, a leader in vision care innovation, is seeking a Field Sales Representative (FSR) for South Central United States.
FSR will be responsible to promote and sell Luneau Technology’s Visionix brand of refraction products and multi-functional eye health diagnostic instruments in a defined territory (TX, LA, MS, AR, OK, NM, MO, KS). The FSR is expected to travel up to 50% of the time within the territory, attend local, regional and national trade shows as scheduled. The FSR must contribute to the company CRM (Salesforce.com), become knowledgeable in both the clinical and technical application of all products and remain current on new technology, procedures, concepts, products, etc.
Luneau Technology USA is the North American provider of highly automated eye examination and optical technologies including Briot, Weco, and Visionix brands. We are part of the Luneau Technology Group, a global innovation leader in the vision care technology market and the pioneer in wavefront technology. Our goal is to help eye care professionals start their practice transformation to promote scalable workflow efficiency and improve the over-all patient experience while maintaining clinical best practice standards.
What You’ll Do
- Promote and sell Visionix-brand instruments to Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, eye care providers, health systems, and payers through direct sales activities, creating new opportunities and exercising intelligent follow up.
- Develop, defend and execute an annual sales activity plan. The plan will form the basis for each quarter and shall be modified and/or updated as needed, working with your manager. The plan will include clear, concise activities and strategies to meet territory sales goals.
- Responsible for effective territory planning to achieve the maximum efficiency of time to develop current accounts, cultivate new accounts, negotiate on-going deals, win orders, and produce adequate sales volume to meet outlined sales goals.
- Learn CRM, document everything, hit call volume quota, and utilize CRM effectively to communicate territory activity and effort.
- Must be a team player who has an ability to work well with others and communicate across the organization with various departments to achieve customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Must have an ability to develop and conduct tailored group presentations to customers on Visionix instrument solutions.
- Must demonstrate a continual effort to prospect for leads and establish rapport with key decision makers, provide demonstrations and consult with customers in person and virtually
- Utilize CRM to maintain high-quality up to date records to maintain communication with the customer as a source of information, problem solver, and educator.
- Required to periodically develop and manage special projects for career enrichment and company benefit.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in technical science or business discipline
- 3+ years of consultative sales experience in the medical device/healthcare industry
- Sales experience in the Eye Care sector preferred.
- Demonstrated virtual selling skills to present to C-Level executives
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare economics
- The candidate must live no more than 1 hour from a major U.S. airport.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in written form
- Ability to establish rapport and develop relationships that lead to increased market share and growth
- A proven track record in business development
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and team motivated
- Thrives on working in a target-driven environment
What’s in it for You?
- Work with a highly skilled commercial-minded team who is passionate about helping ECPs transform their practice
- Be at the forefront of innovation in vision care technologies
- Full-time salary – plus performance incentives
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, and paid vacation
The FSR is expected to travel up to 50% of the time within the territory, attend local, regional and national trade shows as scheduled.
Luneau Technology USA, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.